Companies must comply with numerous federal and state regulations related to security sales. Securities law involves transactional work and regulatory analysis. Publicly-held companies must comply with periodic reporting and requirements, registration, and reporting under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, respectively. Weis Law LLC’s securities attorney can help sellers comply with applicable regulations governing these securities matters. At Weis Law LLC, Attorney Christina Weis provides skilled legal representation to corporate clients. Christina has successfully represented clients in periodic reporting, securities law compliance, and registration of securities. Contact Weis Law LLC today to schedule your initial consultation.
Securities Law Representation
Complying with these laws and regulations are essential to growing a corporation and maintaining viability. At Weis Law LLC, Christina’s experience makes her an invaluable asset to companies. She has represented publicly and privately-held companies in all the following areas:
- Periodic reporting and compliance under the Securities Act of 1933
- Registration and reporting under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
- Public offerings of debt securities
- Private offerings of equity securities
- Draft and review annual reports (Form 10-K), quarterly reports (Form 10-Q), periodic reports (Form 8-K), proxy statements, and other public disclosures required by the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Compliance with state (“Blue Sky”)
Contact a Missouri Securities Lawyer Today
At Weis Law LLC, Christina Weis helps companies with securities law matters; whether you’re a small company interested in a private offering or a public company needing compliance and reporting legal counsel. Contact Christina today to schedule your initial consultation.